Click one of the links below to take you to our new home!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Introducing: Mary E. DeMuth

I love to write and speak about the redemptive hand of God in impossible situations.

My books include Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God (Harvest House, 2005), Building the Christian Family You Never Had (WaterBrook, 2006), Watching the Tree Limbs, and Wishing on Dandelions (NavPress, 2006).

A thirty-nine-year-old wife of Patrick and mother of three, I live in the South of France where we are planting a church. I joined Writer...Interrupted for the community it offers. I hope to meet other writers through this endeavor as well as be a part of encouraging others in the
craft.

Blogs: www.relevantblog.blogspot.com
www.pioneerparenting.blogspot.com
Website: www.relevantprose.com
Favorite entry:"Publishing Doesn't Validate Your Life"

No comments: