Click one of the links below to take you to our new home!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Introducing: L.L. Barkat

For fifteen years, I tossed around as a magazine designer, art director, and editorial consultant. Now, I'm a speaker for a New York Bible teaching ministry. My first book, currently titled Secrets in Stone: finding grace in hard & hidden places, combines memoir with spiritual musing and is due out next year through InterVarsity Press.

No surprise, the name of my blog is Seedlings in Stone. I just love the thought that life can grow in the most unlikely places. And, that's what drew me to Writer...Interrupted, too. Thinking about all the life we writers nurture out of inhospitable environments and emotions... I want to be a part of a group that recognizes and works with this reality.

I can be found in all my love, craziness, and light
humor, at seedlingsinstone.blogspot.com. and
www.llbarkat.com

1 comment:

L.L. Barkat said...

Hi, Gina...thanks for the intro!

And, I'm looking forward to being enlightened, informed, and amused here at Writer... Interrupted. :)