Click one of the links below to take you to our new home!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Webring Blog Highlight: Lynette Snell

I am a mother of two adopted children, I am very (sometimes overly) involved in their school life, and in June, I recently moved my family (husband, 2 kids, dog, & cat) from Orlando, Florida to Indianapolis, Indiana. I write romance (inspirational, historical seems to be my focus right now). I was motivated to focus on my writing career last fall after I attended Glorieta Christian Writer's Conference. I came home jazzed and ready to write...let nothing stand in my way. It was my very first major conference, and as it was a Christian conference at that, I learned more than I had ever hoped to learn: about the craft, about writing to glorify God, and about not hiding the talent He has given me (however strong or meager that may be!). I am fortunate enough to stay home while my children are at school and it is during this time that I write the most. I am attending the ACFW conference in September and hope to present a proposal to Heartsong Presents. I am, as yet, unpublished, so this is a great opportunity for me, I believe.


I love to read, and I am rarely anywhere without a book in hand. In fact, my husband & I (he also loves to read) just sold 18 book boxes filled with books to Half Price books so we could free up some space in our house! My office is lined with books...those that I have read, those on the craft of writing, and those I am planning to read in the future.


Here is a link to one of my more recent blog postings. I appreciate you taking the time to look it over. If you are interested in my blog, I would be thrilled to be a part of your group. If it does not work out, then I will know it is not a part of God's greater plan.

Lynette Snell

If you are a member of the webring and haven't been highlighted, please email me with your write up and your links!

No comments: