Click one of the links below to take you to our new home!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Did you try?

Last week, we talked about finding something to do for your husband that would have him wanting to praise you.

What did you do? How did he react? Did your week feel different? How?

I had to make an emergency trip to South Carolina (I live in Indiana) to be with a sick friend, so I'm not so sure my husband was praising me this week. It might be an inconvenience for him to make his own lunch and coffee, but he knows what I'm doing is a good thing. We've talked on the phone quite a bit and he's just as worried about my friend as I am.

With last week's post in mind, before I left for my trip, I decided to do what I could to make his week easier. I pre-packaged all his chips and pretzels in snack sized Ziplocs. I bought yogurt and energy drinks and I put them all together in the fridge. I bought a 7 day pill container and laid out the week's worth of vitamins and medications. All he had to do was make a sandwich and coffee, grab one of everything and go. He did say he appreciated it a lot.

So what are you doing to make your husband praise you?



~michelle
My thoughts grew hot within me and began to burn, igniting a fire of words
Psalm 39:3






Michelle Pendergrass is a coffee-lover who lives in Knox, Indiana where she homeschools her son, Zane. She blogs at Just A Minute. When you visit, please note that her son is most definitely weaned and has been for some time now. Some names just stick.

©2006 Michelle L. Pendergrass - All Rights Reserved

No comments: