Click one of the links below to take you to our new home!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Contest Alert

I don't know how I missed posting about this contest. But Asian Chick Lit Writer, Camy Tang, and Writer...Interrupted member is giving away some great stuff.

I am giving away a huge basket of books AND an 8 GB iPod Nano!

This contest is exclusively for my newsletter YahooGroup subscribers. If you're not a subscriber, join today!

1st place winner will receive a copy of my book when it comes out (September 2007), a basket of books by other Christian authors, and one of the brand new 8 GB iPod Nanos. (The winner can also elect to receive a 4 GB colored Nano instead of the 8 GB Nano, which is only available in black.)

2nd place winner will receive a copy of my book when it comes out, books by other Christian authors, and one of the new, extra-small 1 GB iPod Shuffles

3rd place winner will receive a copy of my book when it comes out and one of the new, extra-small 1GB iPod Shuffles

20 Honorable Mentions will receive a copy of my book when it comes out.

You read that right! 23 winners in all!
Camy's definitely legit. I've won a couple of her books before so check out the official rules for more detail.

And if you sign up for her newsletter tell her portraitwriter@gmail.com sent you, and I get 3 extra entries. Have I ever mentioned I love a good contest?

And if you're a member of our webring and have a conest to share with readers, just email me and we'll fit it in. Of course, it should be writing or book related!

1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Gina!
Camy