Click one of the links below to take you to our new home!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Running on Empty

I feel like the last couple of weeks I've been coasting down hill, running on empty. Like many people, my life has become insanely busy and the more important things have been pushed to the curb or all together forgotten.

Often times I've thought of pulling off the interstate to refuel, but obstacles in the road of life keep me missing the nearest exit. So I chug along, hoping to make it through the chaos of the holiday season, my final destination.

Even today is filled with the business of church, my son's matinee performance and a party afterwards.

Lord prepare my heart to hear from you today, to refuel during the next week when I'm running low, and to slow down, especially around the curves.

Gina Conroy , is founder of Writer...Interrupted and a homeschooling mom to four. She writes about her experiences trying to balance it all. Her co-authored book , Anytime Prayers for Everyday Moms was just released and is available now for Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need some "you" time. Better take some quick!!