Click one of the links below to take you to our new home!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Guideline for Writing For Writer...Interrupted

For those of you writing on FAITH, I want to be in agreement and of a like mind and spirit. You must agree to one of these statements/tenents if your post contains any faith element. If you have another statement of faith you'd like me to look over, feel free to email me.

"I believe in the Godhead of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit as revealed in the Holy Bible. I believe that Jesus Christ is the only Son of God and my only means for the forgiveness of my sins and my salvation. My salvation is found in no one but Jesus Christ."

"The Nicene Creed seems to be the "most widely accepted and used brief statements of the Christian Faith. In liturgical churches, it is said every Sunday as part of the Liturgy. It is Common Ground to East Orthodox, Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Lutherans, Calvinists, and many other Christian groups. Many groups that do not have a tradition of using it in their services nevertheless are committed to the doctrines it teaches." You can view the Creed here... http://www.spurgeon.org/~phil/creeds/nicene.htm

The Assemblies of God beliefs

No comments: